Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Procedure
Depending on the amount owed, we can create an easy payment plan to manage dispensing your debts during a certain timeframe. Freeze your debt and protect your assets with our help. We offer speedy debt relief. Here are just a few ways filing a Chapter 13 can benefit you:
- Stop Foreclosure
- Discharge Specific Tax Liabilities
- Eliminate Judgements, Such as Law Suits
- Stop Wage Garnishment
Consolidate or Eliminate Debt
This type of bankruptcy requires a complicated financial reorganization process. There are many forms that must be filed in order and on time, to comply with the court’s mandates and the Trustee’s requests. You definitely want to seek help for this type of bankruptcy. Restructure your debt with help from the Chapter 13 lawyer experts at our company.
Important Aspects of Chapter 13 to Know:
You must have an income to be able to make your monthly payments to qualify for Chapter 13 protection.
- You repay your debt over 3 to 5 years.
- You may be able to stop foreclosure on your home and repossession of your vehicle.
- You may repay back taxes with this payment plan.
- If you stick to the terms of your repayment plan, remaining debt will be released at the end of your agreement.
- Total amount paid to debtors must be as much as creditors would have received if you filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Chapter 13 is a debt reorganization plan while Chapter 7 is liquidation.
- An individual, couple, or company may file for Chapter 13 reorganization due to a change in income or loss in revenue.
When you have questions about Chapter 13 bankruptcy, contact us in St. Louis City, Florissant, Hazelwood, Jennings, Ferguson, Overland, Maryland Heights, University City, and Creve Coeur. Including St. Louis County, Jefferson County, St. Charles County, Lincoln County, Warren County and surrounding areas in Eastern Missouri.